Skip to main content

Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) Card Address Change


FOID card holders may request a name or address change to their FOID card by completing the request through the ISP website at and clicking on the "FIREARM SERVICES" button under Agency Features, then under FOID card, click Enter.


Provided by

Illinois State Police