These forms are also available through the Offices of the Educational Labor Relations Board.
- Unfair Labor Practice Form (PDF, 126 KB) - Charges alleging that the conduct of an employer and/or a union constitute conduct proscribed by the Act and can be filed by educational employers, unions, or employees alleging conduct which occured within six months.
- Petitions for Representation Form (PDF, 252 KB) - Filed by an employee, a group of employees, or an employee organization; or an employer alleging that one or more labor organizations have presented a claim to be recognized as an exclusive bargaining representative of a majority of the employees in an appropriate unit or that it doubts the majority status of an exclusive representative. Please Note: This form uses legal size paper.
- Agreement for Consent Election (PDF, 21 KB) - Formal agreement regarding election details to be executed by the parties, pending approval of the Executive Director.
- Fair Share Objector Form (PDF, 141 KB) - Fair share objectors must file their objection within the current school year and complete certain information that is included in our form.
- Withdrawal Request Form (PDF, 7 KB)- Generic form for requesting withdrawal of a charge. May only be used by the party filing the charge or their designated representative.
- Status of Negotiations Notice Form (PDF, 77 KB) - Parties engaged in collective bargaining for a collective bargaining agreement, must notify the Board of the status of their negotiations. Please Note: This form uses legal size paper.
- Notice of Intent to Strike Form (PDF, 59 KB) - Labor Unions are required to file a Notice of Intent to Strike with the IELRB and meet other requirements before they may legally institute a strike.
- Mediation Request Form: - To be used to request a panel of mediators from the IELRB.
- Stipulation to Defer Selection of a Mediator: - Stipulation to defer selection of a mediator (FROM ANY SOURCE*) - *Privately selected individuals or organizations such as the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service or the American Arbitration Association.
To download Adobe Reader, click the the logo below. Adobe Reader and the Adobe Reader Logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.