June 26, 2015 - The Illinois Power Agency has published First Notice proposed amendments to two existing Administrative Rules and three new proposed Administrative Rules in the Illinois Register.
Click here for a summary of each proposed amendment and each new rule, and information on how to provide comments.
Comments are due on August 10, 2015.
- Title 2: Governmental Organization
- Title 83: Public Utilities
- Part 1210 Monitoring of Contracts Administered by the Illinois Power Agency (Under Development)
- Part 1230 Prequalified Supplier Lists for Construction and Construction-Related Professional Services (Under Development)
- Part 1240 Recovery of Costs Incurred in Connection with the Cancellation of Facility Development and Construction (Under Development)
Illinois Power Agency Fiscal Year 2018 Overhead