Benefits of Payroll deduction
- Makes a meaningful gift over time through small contributions each pay period.
- Creates great employee morale and goodwill within the workplace through organized giving.
- Manage your own philanthropy - you know when deductions start and that they can be stopped at any time.
- Minimizes costs and maximizes the contribution.
- Easier method of giving rather than a larger one-time gift.
- Saves time and takes little effort.
- Proven to increase individual gifts to charity at least four times over a given period and increase the overall campaign four-to-five times over that same period.