Employment Application Instructions
Welcome to the online employment portal for the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor (OEIG).
Instructions and General Information
You must carefully and fully complete an employment application and its related attachments by submitting the online application
or by obtaining a printable version
of the application and submitting it via mail or in person.
Your failure to submit each of the required documents in accordance with the following instructions will most likely result in your not being considered for employment:
- Applicants must complete one application for each position/location for which they are applying. Previous applications will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted for open positions.
- Applicants must submit the following required documents:
- Employment application
- Personal statement
- Cover letter
- If applicable, the additional employment information from Section 3 of the application
Alternative Methods to Submit Application
- Complete the online application and attach the required documents as one single file.
- Complete the printable version of the application. The application should be typed or printed legibly. Submit the printed copy of the required documents via mail to:
Office of Executive Inspector General
for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor
69 W. Washington Street, Suite 3400
Chicago, IL 60602
3. Complete the printable version of the application and hand deliver the required documents to the OEIG address listed on this page.
Additional Information Required Upon Employment
Proof of education, training, military service, licenses, or any other necessary information/documents will be required at the time of hire.