The State of Illinois News page provides access to the Illinois Government News Network and all state press releases.
- 10/26/2016 - Honoring Illinois' Fallen
The Department of Central Management Services has received notice from Governor Bruce Rauner's Office that all persons or entities covered by the Illinois Flag Display Act are to fly the flags at half-staff from Sunrise, Saturday, October 29, 2016 until Sunset, Monday, October 31, 2016.
- 10/26/2016 - Don’t be a Ghoul, Don’t Drink and Drive
SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) joined the Illinois State Police (ISP) and local police agencies today to warn motorists against becoming an impaired driving monster this Halloween. If you are planning to be out celebrating this Halloween, the message is simple: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over.
- 10/25/2016 - 25th Annual HIV/STD Conference - Celebrating Success, Shaping the Future
SPRINGFIELD – The 25th Annual HIV/STD Conference, hosted by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Illinois Public Health Association, runs October 25-27, 2016 at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield. The conference brings together people living with HIV/AIDS, researchers, clinicians, local health departments, health professionals, community based organizations, activists, and government agencies to share and educate each other about HIV and STDs.
- 10/25/2016 - Workers’ Comp Commission Updates Technology at No Cost to Taxpayer
- 10/24/2016 - Governor’s Children’s Cabinet Makes Lead Poisoning Prevention A Priority
- 10/21/2016 - Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs Honors Veteran Mr. George Pempek
- 10/21/2016 - Illinois EPA Sponsors Interactive Environmental Education Event with Riverton Elementary School
- 10/19/2016 - Governor Rauner Announces Recommendations from Health Care Fraud Elimination Task Force Report
- 10/19/2016 - Annual Training Underway For Gas Station Owners, Service Technicians
- 10/19/2016 - Illinois EPA Announces Vehicle Emissions Testing Network Updates