Renew ONLINE (and more!) using MyTax Illinois...
Renewing your Illinois Liquor License electronically...
- Saves you time and
- Provides confirmation
that your submission was received by the Illinois Liquor Control Commission
Allows you to print your license from your home computer.
How do I renew my license through MyTax Illinois?
- Log into your MyTax Illinois account by visiting MyTax.Illinois.gov on the web.
- Click on the “Renew” link next to the expiration date or
“Renew Liquor License” under the “I WANT TO” menu in the left sidebar.
- Enter the required information and provide attachments as
requested (option to add attachment in left sidebar menu).
Note: Processing of renewals generally takes 1-5
business days. When processed, you will be able to view and print your new
license from the “Letters” tab of your MyTax Illinois account. We will also
mail a copy of your new license once the renewal is processed.
Don't have a MyTax Illinois account?
Visit MyTax.Illinois.gov and click the “Sign up
Now!” button to create your MyTax Illinois account. For full activation
information, see the Guide to Creating a MyTax Illinois Account available on
our website for additional help. If you are unable to add access to your Liquor
Control Commission account after attempting to enter the shared secret
information, please call 217 785-3707 for assistance.
How do I access MyTax Illinois for ILCC accounts if I already have an account set up for other Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) taxes?
Existing MyTax Illinois users:
1. Log into your MyTax.Illinois.gov account.
2. Click on the “Renew” link next to the license period under your license number.
3. Enter the required information and provide attachments as requested (option to add attachment in left sidebar menu).
4. Pay the license fee with an electronic debit or MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa credit card.Note: The credit card service provider will assess a convenience fee. (New! The credit card payment option is now available.)
If you were unable to add access to your Liquor Control Commission account after attempting to enter the shared secret information, please call 217-785-3707.
Verification of the information you submit takes just a few moments. After the process completes, you will need to log out and then log back into your account. Your ILCC account will now appear in the list of all IDOR and ILCC accounts on the first screen.
What other functions are available in MyTax Illinois?
With MyTax Illinois, liquor licensees will be able to do the following online:
- Check the status of a liquor license renewal.
- Submit brand registrations.
- Register for a Special Event Liquor License.
- Make payments.
- View copies of ILCC correspondence mailed in reference to a liquor license.
- Print a liquor license.
- View and manage your ILCC account.
For more information about MyTax Illinois for ILCC accounts, see the Fall 2013 ILCC News online newsletter.