The ICN offers Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) services that delivers a cost-effective way to consolidate voice and Internet traffic over a single broadband connection by using your existing IP PBX, TDM PBX, or Key System. Pay for only what you use and decrease your costs.
- Support for 911 and E911 calling
- Built in redundancy on the ICN network
- Pay only for what you need with simple monthly pricing
- Decrease your monthly costs by removing old analog phone lines
- Use existing telecom infrastructure and combine voice and data on one circuit
- Dynamically allocate bandwidth to allow for variations in call volume and data usage
To receive a customized quote detailing the benefits of utilizing ICN SIP services, submit your service inquiry online
or call 312-814-9698 to discuss your project with a member of the ICN Team.