Date: January 8, 2020
To: Long Term Care Facilities - Nursing Facilities (NF), Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID), Supportive Living Program (SLP), and provisionally licensed Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facilities (SMHRF)
Re: Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) File Download through the Medical Electronic Data Interchange (MEDI) System
This Notice informs Long Term Care (LTC) providers that paper the Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) reports were mailed out before December 31, 2019.
This Notice also provides instructions to LTC providers for downloading the COLA file through the Medical Electronic Data Interchange (MEDI) System.
1. Login to MEDI
2. Select Internet Electronic Claims (IEC)
3. Select Download File(s)
4. Choose the “Entity” from the drop down box
5. Select the file you wish to download from the “Available Files” listed
6. Enter a “Local Directory Location” (a folder created on your computer or network) to accept the downloaded file
7. Click “Download Files” button
8. Go to your designated directory location
9. Open the downloaded file (recommended program is WordPad)
If you have questions, contact the Bureau of Long Term Care toll free at 844-528-8444.