Report Change of Address

We need you to tell us if your address or phone number changes.

If you have All Kids or FamilyCare Assist, you need to tell the Department of Human Services (DHS) to make these changes. You can report the change online or by calling 1-800-720-4166.

If you have All Kids Share or Premium, you can complete the change of address form, or call our hotline at 1-866-ALL-KIDS (1-866-255-5437). If you use a TTY, call 1-877-204-1012.

Please allow 10-14 working days for us to update your information.



 All Kids Change of Address Form


All Kids Hotline 1-866-ALL-KIDS (1-866-255-5437)

TTY: 1-877-204-1012

All Kids


 Need Assistance?