Located at the Illinois Department of Commerce, a non-regulatory agency, SBEAP provides free confidential information and services to help small businesses understand their environmental obligations. Click here for our SBEAP program brochure.
For more information call 800.252.3998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBEAP services and information include:
- Toll-free helpline to answer environmental questions: 800.252.3998
- Free newsletter, Clean Air Clips, with timely alerts about rule changes, reporting deadlines, and other articles of interest
- Easy-to-read fact sheets and guides
- Permitting Assistance
- Registration of Smaller Sources (ROSS) assistance
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants assistance
- Regulatory workshops and training
- Directory of environmental consultants
Clean Air Clips
A free, bimonthly environmental assistance newsletter
To sign up, click here
A list of self-certified environmental consultants that can be searched by both location and the expertise the company provides. The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity makes no attempt to qualify persons on the list nor does this list serve as an endorsement of any of the companies listed.
To be included in this list of consultants, click here
For free confidential help with your environmental questions, contact the Small Business Environmental Assistance Program at 800.252.3998 or by e-mail at email@example.com.