What should your Air Permit application include?
These industry specific guides below will help you complete a thorough and correct application:
EPA Permit Portal
- Allows you to search for existing permit information and pending applications on the Illinois EPA "Permit Portal"
EPA Document Finder
- To improve access to highly sought Agency records, the Illinois EPA is making certain documents available for viewing and downloading in PDF format, to the extent the Illinois EPA has imaged these documents and they are available in digital format. These include:
- Air permits (construction and operating)
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permits
- Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) technical documents
- Site Remediation Program (SRP) technical documents
- State Response Action technical documents
- Final Compliance Commitment Agreements since January 1, 2014