Providing Professional Guidance For Business Growth
Illinois Small Business Development Centers are located throughout the state and provide information, confidential business guidance, training and other resources to start-up and existing small businesses.
- One-on-one business advice and management assistance.
- Assistance with the development of business plans.
- Help with accessing market information and the development of marketing plans.
- Assistance with accessing business financing programs.
- Assistance with financial analysis and planning.
- Access to business education and training opportunities.
- Specialized services in technology, innovation and entrepreneurial development.
The Illinois SBDC is funded in part through
a cooperative agreement with the
U.S. Small Business Administration
Illinois SBDC NOFO Webinar
Play recording (25 min 49 sec)
Recording Password: Hm63ycMh