PTAC Day is a national campaign designed to celebrate the contracting success of thousands of small businesses who have benefitted from training and technical assistance delivered by their local PTACs. The first annual PTAC Day will take place on Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
Join us in celebrating National PTAC Day by attending our special PTAC Day webinar:
Top Tips for Finding and Winning Government Contracts
September 26th at 1:00 PM Central Time
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This special PTAC Day webinar will feature a panel of PTAC experts from across the country who will share their top tips for:
Getting Ready to Enter the Government Marketplace
- Finding Government Contracts
- Bidding on Government Contracts
Again, the webinar event will be held Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 1:00 PM Central Time.
If you can't make it, please show your support by tweeting or posting on other social media about your contracting success or how PTACs have helped your business by using the #PTACDay.
Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Centers are a portal for small businesses looking to enter the world of government contracting. The centers provide one-on-one counseling, technical information, marketing assistance and training to existing businesses interested in selling their goods and services to local, state, and/or federal government agencies.
- Help targeting appropriate government agencies
- Automated bid lead matching services
- Access to government specifications and standards
- Guidance with quality assurance issues
- Assistance with certifications
- Identification of Sub-contracting opportunities
- Bar Code and Packaging Information
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- UID (Unique Identification)
- Contract Administration Information
- System for Award Management (SAM) Assistance
- Review of Bid Packages
Click here to find PTAC's in your area.
To find out more about PTAC's, call 1.800.252.2923 or Submit a Question.
For a list of PTAC's outside of Illinois, click here.
The State of Illinois has special programs for small and diverse business enterprises to help you grow your revenues, enhance your credentials and build your business capacity. Click here to learn how to Sell 2 Illinois.