The Illinois Department of Commerce administers several programs and services that are designed to strengthen Illinois communities, build neighborhoods, and create opportunities, including:
- Rental assistance and housing rehabilitation
- Utility bill assistance and home weatherization services
- Infrastructure improvements for communities and economic development
- Energy efficiency services for public buildings and low-income housing
- Emergency services and nutritional assistance
Click on the links on the right to learn more about these services.