These mini-sessions are conducted over the lunch hour and last approximately 60 minutes. The vendor provides a lunch for all attendees. It is a first-come, first-serve basis for registrations.
The vendor usually presents the mini-sessions in the Springfield office. The Chicago office attendees are included by video-conference.
- The Board Room in the Springfield Office has a capacity of 40 people.
- The Large Conference Room in the Chicago Office has a capacity of 20 people.
- Registration will be closed 2 days prior to each scheduled mini-session.
- Continuing Education Credits can be obtained on designated mini-sessions.
A Few Requirements:
- You MUST register by email to attend.
- You MUST attend the entire session to get a complementary lunch and to receive your certificate of completion.
- You MUST cancel 24 hours in advance.
For questions, please contact Glenn Smith at 217/524-0564 or email@example.com
Upcoming Lunch and Learn Presentations:
Lunch and Learn Calendar of Events