Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues varying in complexity involving PC hardware and software and the associated use of enterprise systems and applications.
• Provide telephone and in-person support, troubleshooting problems and questions encountered by end users
• Install, upgrade, and maintain desktop/laptop hardware and software, including creation and management of standard software images
• Work within the help desk ticketing system to create, manage, and resolve support requests, as assigned.
• Identify and recommend solutions to enhance the stability, security, performance and availability of systems, applications, and services
• Prepare written documentation and instructions
• Assist with the proactive maintenance, documentation, and testing of pc/network environment as directed through a combination of scheduled onsite and remote work using defined documentation
• 3+ years of professional experience in desktop/laptop and network support, specifically with systems running Windows on a Windows server network, including printers and other peripherals
• Experience supporting a broad array of applications on Windows, including email and Corel WordPerfect or Microsoft Office
• Communicate effectively in person, in writing, and over the phone
• Work both independently and as an effective team player within IT Department
• Understand technical issues, perform independent research, and learn quickly
• Organized and detail-oriented, with dependable follow-through on commitments and ability to balance short-term tasks and long-term projects
• Communicate any escalated issues to management and document progress of assigned incidents and service requests
• Valid driver’s license as occasional travel within the state of Illinois is required
Excellent Benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit a cover letter and resume no later than December 2, 2015.
Email: IT Director