The State of Illinois News page provides access to the Illinois Government News Network and all state press releases.
- 03/27/2015 - Governor Rauner Takes Bill Action
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Rauner took action on the following bills today: Bill No.: HB 317 Appropriations & Bill No.: HB 318 Finance
- 03/26/2015 - Nominating Petitions Available For Illinois Commodity Board Seats
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – Farmers who would like to run for a three-year term on the Illinois Corn Marketing Board, Illinois Soybean Program Operating Board or Illinois Sheep and Wool Marketing Board now can start circulating nominating petitions.
Petitions are available at county Extension offices and the Illinois Department of Agriculture. The deadline to complete and return them is May 15 for corn and soybean board candidates, and May 29 for sheep and wool board candidates.
- 03/26/2015 - Health Matters: 2015 Illinois Minority Health Efforts
LISLE – Building on the idea that community empowerment is one of the strongest strategies to improve public health, the 2015 Illinois Minority Health Conference, hosted by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Center for Minority Health Services and the Illinois Public Health Association earlier this week, offered sessions focused on community health workers, strategies to develop effective partnerships, and conducting outreach to specific minority populations.
- 03/24/2015 - ‘Text First, Talk Second’ Often Best Way to Contact Loved Ones When Disaster Strikes
- 03/24/2015 - New Illinois Server Training Law effective July 1
- 03/24/2015 - Motorists Urged to ‘Expect the Unexpected’ in Work Zones this Construction Season in Illinois
- 03/24/2015 - Know, Act, Treat - Eliminate Tuberculosis!
- 03/23/2015 - 18 Groups to Receive $353,100 in Grants Thanks to Veterans Cash Lottery Ticket Sales
- 03/20/2015 - Department of Juvenile Justice Unveils Its Strategic Operating Plan for 2015
- 03/20/2015 - Governor Announces Appointments