The State of Illinois News page provides access to the Illinois Government News Network and all state press releases.
- 11/25/2015 - Serve Illinois Joins The #ILGive Campaign To Support Illinois Nonprofits
SPRINGFIELD – To help increase donations to nonprofit organizations throughout the state, the Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service is joining Forefront in its #ILGive campaign. #ILGive is a statewide, non-partisan movement to support nonprofit communities in Illinois by increasing individual giving. #ILGive will launch on December 1, 2015 as part of the nationwide #GivingTuesday campaign.
- 11/25/2015 - Governor Rauner takes clemency action
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Bruce Rauner today granted ten and denied 200 clemency petitions. Nearly 1,200 petitions remain from previous administrations.
- 11/24/2015 - The Illinois Student Assistance Commission Receives CIO'S Most Effective IT Team Award From SIM-Chicago and AITP-Chicago
CHICAGO – The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) is pleased to announce that it has been honored with the CIO’s Most Effective IT Team Award, an award given to three Chicagoland organizations annually from two of the leading professional associations, the Society for Information Management (SIM) – Chicago and the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) – Chicago. Awards were presented at a dinner held by the associations on November 19, 2015. ISAC is the first government agency to ever receive the award, which recognizes the accomplishments of the team reporting directly to the CIO.
- 11/24/2015 - Illinois Department of Commerce Announces New EDGE Agreements
- 11/23/2015 - Illinois Youth Center-Harrisburg Employees Raise $40,000 in Charity Campaign
- 11/23/2015 - State Regulator: Title Insurance Upgrades Increase Efficiency, Reduce Costs
- 11/23/2015 - Celebrate Thanksgiving Tradition of Buckling Up, Driving Sober
- 11/23/2015 - Readout of Governor Rauner Calls with WH Chief of Staff and Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security
- 11/20/2015 - Snow Expected to Impact Travel in Illinois this Weekend
- 11/20/2015 - Governor Announces Appointments