A collection vintage Illinois maps.
- Historical State Maps - Early 1800's maps, proposed travel routes etc.
- 1818 Map of Illinois - Constructed from the surveys in the General Land Office and other documents by John Melish.
- 1833 Map of Illinois - Illinois map with proposed canals, roads and distances. Also included are stage and steamboat routes.
- Territorial and Multi-State Maps - Maps of the Midwest including Iowa, Illinois and Missouri.
- 1778 Territorial Map - Provides extensive information about rivers, lakes, terrain etc. The map also provides some wildlife information such as the location of herds of buffalo.
- Illinois Railroad Maps - Railroad routes in Illinois.
- River Maps - Early 1800's map showing information about river passages and the land surrounding the Mississippi.
- Past Illinois DOT Maps - The history of Illinois DOT maps. Vintage DOT map covers and more.
- Historical and Vintage Map Links
Copyright © 2013 State of Illinois