Carnival Amusement Ride 

The Department of Labor does not allow any ride to operate unless it passes inspection. All rides permitted are insured, inspected, and meet applicable safety standards before they are allowed to operate in Illinois.

For more information, look at our Frequently Asked Questions.

Laws Enforced

​​​​​​Report​ an Accident

Submit A Complaint

Report unsafe conditions, accidents, or rides and attractions without operating permits by calling the Illinois Department of Labor at (217) 782-9347 during normal business hours, or (217) 299-5512 after hours or on weekends. You may also submit a complaint online.​

Safety Tips