Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Centers are a portal for small businesses looking to enter the world of government contracting. The centers provide one-on-one counseling, technical information, marketing assistance and training to existing businesses interested in selling their goods and services to local, state, and/or federal government agencies.
- Help targeting appropriate government agencies
- Automated bid lead matching services
- Access to government specifications and standards
- Guidance with quality assurance issues
- Assistance with certifications
- Identification of Sub-contracting opportunities
- Bar Code and Packaging Information
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- UID (Unique Identification)
- Contract Administration Information
- System for Award Management (SAM) Assistance
- Review of Bid Packages
Click here to find PTAC's in your area.
To find out more about PTAC's, call (1-800-252-2923) or Submit a Question.
For a list of PTAC's outside of Illinois, click here.