Click on the following link for an important notice from Lori Sorenson, Chief Networking Officer, regarding the T1 sunset date: T1 Sunset Date Notice
BCCS provides secure and reliable communications channels and networking components that are required to deliver all forms of data. By using fiber optic cabling, Internet dial-up access, T1s, DSOs, radio transmission circuits, and other types of telecommunication facilities we are able to satisfy your data communication needs. Multiple vendors are under contract to provide equipment, service, maintenance, and repair. BCCS telecommunications services are available to all state agencies, boards, commissions, universities, offices of the Illinois House and Senate, and Constitutional Officers.
- Annual maintenance on covered equipment and services
- Project coordination with BCCS Network Services design engineers as needed
- Engineering design by BCCS Network Services for circuits on the Illinois Century Network (ICN)
- Equipment and data communication facility ordering
- Installation scheduling
- Data communications inventory management
- Requests for non-standard services should be directed to the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) at the number listed below.