The BCCS Enterprise Fax Service (EFS) provides BCCS hosted email customers with the ability to send and/or receive fax documents via Outlook or Fax client. This service can supplement or replace the fax machines that customers are currently using; downstate fax numbers can be moved to the EFS system to avoid having to request new fax numbers for use in the system. Existing multi-purpose imaging devices that print, copy, scan, and fax are also well-suited to be used with EFS. The redundant infrastructure of EFS provides automatic failover server support.
|Enterprise Fax Service (User)
||Per User Per Month
(Includes initial 50 inbound and 50 outbound fax pages)
||Per Page Over 50 Pages
||Per Page Over 50 Pages
What is Included?
- Monthly fee of $5.00 per user account.
- Fee includes 50 inbound and 50 outbound pages per account.
- Faxes exceeding 50 pages per month charged at $.02 per page inbound and $.08 per page outbound.
- Multiple outbound and inbound fax lines, which mean most faxes are processed and sent within seconds or minutes.
- Client software.
What Should You Expect?
- This service is available to customers 24 x 7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events.
- The time required to set up an EFS account will vary based on the customer’s existing fax environment.
- Tracking of customer fax account changes.
- Notification of any scheduled maintenance or outages.
- Reduction/elimination of existing fax machines and associated maintenance costs
- Reduction of telecommunication costs, fixed infrastructure costs, and software maintenance costs associated with existing fax operations
- Active assistance, partnership, and consulting blending business messaging needs with technological capabilities.
- Tracking of service costs and invoicing.
- On-going Customer Service Center, Service Desk enhancements and quality assurance efforts.
- Continuing service improvements.
How Can You Help?
You can help manage costs for EFS by adopting the following practices:
- Ensure that EFS is not used for personal or other matters that do not pertain to official business needs.
- Report significant changes in business operations that may influence EFS.
- Report changes in service performance in a timely manner to allow for accurate and speedy diagnostics.
- Ensure that all EFS users are knowledgeable about the respective fax standards and procedures. Provide a designated agency contact and related contact information for BCCS to interface with when needed.